.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 24, 2012

Work, work, work..

I'm having the hardest time finishing up this school work.I look at every assignment I have left, and I start feeling extremely anxious.
I need to press through, but at the same time I'm afraid to. I think back to high school, or even back in May when I finished the first half of this course, I had or was on the brink of a nervous breakdown.

People at church are always like "you're gonna go to college one day!", even though I'm pretty certain that I'm not. I never want to think about long-term school again. If I can't handle a simple certification program? I'm not going to handle a 2-4+ year degree program. Forget all of that.

Sometimes I really wish everything could be done with hands-on work.. I'm a better worker than I am a student. I can only imagine getting a Master's for working in a specific field for 6-10 years. Of course, that's only wishful thinking. I really wish to do the floral design course, but I don't know if I'd handle it that well... especially when I'm having issues with this one.


At the moment I am absolutely sick as a dog. I hooked my big sister and her husband up with a free wedding shoot on Saturday night, and between being out in the middle of Central Park after dusk, and playing/kissing up/sharing food with my adorable niece, I came down with a terrible flu. So really,  I want my assignments to be the last thing on my mind, but it's almost only a week left before everything is due...

It's messing up my plans for tomorrow. I was hoping to get some of my field work assignments out of the way, but unless I miraculously get over this by tomorrow, it's not happening at all.

I need some ice cream right now.... and my mom's homemade ginger/garlic/lemon tea to cure me, because now I'm sort of hallucinating and seeing tiny bugs crawling on my wall. jskldbb swueujdkds aygyuysweswsd

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~