.Amani

.Amani
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 6, 2012

Working out 2012 ♥

Now that my fast is over, I'm back to regular eating. Surprisingly, this time around I haven't been eating nearly as much as I usually did (read: shoving food down my throat, without chewing). Maybe I should be fasting more often lol

Soon though, I'll be doing a lot of things and experimenting with weight-loss.

1- When I get my tax return I'm going to finally make an appointment colonic hydrotherapy for the first time and see how that works. I'm definitely doing it. No more delays! I'm going to get it done, haha.

2- I'm going to try and do a green juice fast, within the next 2-3 weeks. My bff Laura had introduced green juice fasting to me a couple of weeks ago. Then another friend of ours tried it for a week last week and lost at least 5 pounds or so. So I'm definitely going to try it out! I'm not sure if I'm going to try it out this coming week (Valentine's day week) or the week after, but definitely before the end of February. I can't wait to see the results from that. I'll probably do it on and off, maybe for a week, once or twice a month all the way into the summer. I'll be using mainly these "mean green juice recipes" that my friends used.

3-Vitamins. Feb 2012 Ageha had this little part that caught my attention with what looked like dietary supplements, and I've been thinking about it as well. I'm not going to start taking pills (anyone who knows me knows that I hate taking any sort of pill, doesn't matter if it's antibiotics or whatever), but I was thinking of taking track a bit about the things I eat each week. Everyone knows I don't do calorie counts or anything like that, but I'm gonna try and put more yellow/orange vegetables and stuff in my normal food for Vitamin A, and then concentrate a bit on Vitamin D. Skin-wise I'm going to get a bottle of Vitamin E to put on my face to help my skin. Lately my skin's been breaking out and I want it to be clear again ; ___; so I'm gonna focus on it more often.

4- Waterrr. I need to get back to drinking water x___x This is probably the main reason why my skin's been acting up. I was getting pretty dehydrated over my fast as well. So, definitely more water in my system. Also aloe juice! Because it's tasty lol.

5- Morning routines & Yoga. By morning routines, I do not mean running xD At all. I don't do running.
My friend way back last year had showed me some exercise routines that I ended up doing once a day for a good month or so, and my legs started getting toned. It was amazing xD I really want to get back into it again because it really helped with my stamina for every day activities. Mainly were hip abductions and leg kicks, but they did pretty well xD Also! crunches as well.
I probably won't be able to do yoga as much as I want to, but I'm going to try to go at least twice or three times a month, AT LEAST. Until I build up strength in my arms and stuff again, and then I'll try to go more frequently. I was thinking of doing the belly-dancing exercises again but eh... after a while it got repetitive. I'd have to get into it again lol. And maybe do it less compared to last year so I don't grow bored of it.

Eventually I hope to probably try jump-roping, and trying to get a new bike so I can bike around once it gets warmer and stuff :3

So once again, good luck to me xD I'm going to really need it, especially if I'm trying to be fit in time for beach season, Otakon, and Comic Con.

Some video routines and stuff for inspiration:











I have more diet/exercise stuff on Tumblr, I'll share once I post them. Yup ♥

0 comments:

Follow Me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter~